Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Last quarter of classes

NBEO part 1 of boards is over!! 3 months of never ending studying is done and I hope I pass the exam!! ****Praying really hard*** Now just a couple more weeks left, and I will be done with classes and finals forever!
We have 4 classes left. The classes are ok, but there are soo many busy work. Not to mention, I still have to write up my case report that I haven't thought about since summer 2017, almost 1 year ago.

Currently, I'm taking:
-Business of Optometry: where we learn about how to find a job, apply for residencies, the process of getting licensed

in different states and completing Continuing Education courses, as well as learning about contracts, negotiations, leases, etc and other practice management information.

-Strabismus and Amblyopia II: Probably the most clinical course we are taking.
-Injections: Learning and doing injections.
-Ophthalmic Lasers.

So for my business class, we had to make a resume and cover letter. I haven't really put a lot of thought into the actual written content yet because a lot of the experiences I put on there are projected only. However, I had a lot of (hours of) fun designing a new resume layout.


No comments:

Post a Comment