Sunday, April 5, 2020

2019 Videography



I wanted to capture the essence of life experiences in 2019 from beginning to end of the year.
 Painful growth allows you to grow and become a better person/“adulting" It's hard to see it in the moment, but all things will pass, painful times and good times. So when you are feeling pain, whether physically, mentally, emotionally, just know that it will pass. Experience it, live through it, try to make yourself feel happier and focus on other things in life, but know that it will pass with time. And when you are experiencing a good time, really enjoy and cherish it. because it too will pass.

Beginning of 2019 was a rough patch and I def felt like I reached rock bottom at the time, but after moving to a new city and making new friends and getting a new job helped me move on into better times. But that experienced made me stronger and I know I can get through it next time a rough patch happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment