Thursday, March 3, 2016

Optometry School Break Adventures

After winter quarter, I decided to stay in Chicago during the break week. I had my clinic and dispensing shift on Monday and I was redoing my practical on Wednesday. After finally passing my retake my Wednesday, I decided to do some exploring in the city.  That night, me and my roommate went to visit Palmer's House in Chicago. We had a early dinner/high tea at Potter's Lounge inside the hotel. 
Palmer's Hilton House


At Potter's lounge, we made it in time for Happy hour! We tried the cheese and meat platter, tacos, and a dessert with brownie and ice cream! We also got apple ciders to top it off.







After that, we walked to Harold Washington Library and explored the 11 stories in the library. And then we walked back up to North side of Chicago to grab more desserts at Eataly before meeting up with other friends to watch Deadpool at the AMC theatre. 

At Eataly: 


On Saturday, we went out to get dinner at Shake Shack and then got more tea at this fancy cafe called Pierot Gourmet!





No comments:

Post a Comment